Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Final Thesis Shoot


Today I am starting to print images for my thesis show next month. Looking at all of these images made me realize what a difference a few months make. Before I started my thesis project I barely knew what goes into our meat, the time it takes to grow pumpkins.... countless pieces of knowledge. Spending time with Sidra, John and Martin-Lane has taught me not only about food but how a family can work and live together in the same space, provide for themselves as well as those around them. I am grateful for all they have shared with me.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger s.eth said...

when is your thesis show? don't forget to send cards! i'd love to post one of yours on my fridge.

January 5, 2010 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Kimia said...

Jacqulyn
I just saw your great images and really interested to see your thesis's show on the web.
wish u the best

January 21, 2010 at 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Olivia said...

I'm so excited about the content of your thesis. It's really great to follow and I wish I could be in D.C. for the show. Best of luck! Keep photographing, I really enjoy your work.

Olivia

P.S. can you believe 4 years has gone by already? Yikes. I wish it was the first day of Pre-Semester again...minus all the drawing. :)

January 30, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home